|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Square Feet|
|Water Proofing Material||Chemical|
We are the prominent organization of this domain engaged in offering a wide spectrum of Terrace Waterproofing Service
. Our professionals are well equipped with advanced machines and tools. In addition, they are well experienced and have relevant industry knowledge. Clients find an excellent waterproofing, washable and scrub resistant, and it eliminates the requirement of any other primer coat on the surface. Apart from this, clients can get the service from us at pocket friendly rates. Features:
- Applicable on both dry & wet surface
- Provides reliability & durability
- Excellent quality material used
Advantages of Sealer Coat:
- Gives excellent waterproofing.
- Washable and Scrub resistant.
- It eliminates the requirement of any other primer coat.
- Excellent resistance to algae and fungus.
- Being elastic in nature it allows minor structural movements.
Application Method:For R.C.C. & Cement surfaces & Asbestos sheet:
- On Smooth Surface,1 Kg Sealer coat Covers Approximately 20 sq ft in 2 coats.
- Surface Preparation: Clean the surface with adequate quantity of water. Make surface dust & grease free; remove all previous coatings which may have loose bond with the surface. If required, scrub with wire brush or use scrapper to remove old flake, chips & dust
- Filling of Cracks: Weather cracks are the cause of water/leakages through wall and roofs of buildings. In case of a presence of prominent surface cracks please fill up the cracks with Diamond shield or any good quality crack filler before applying sealer coat
- Primer Coat: Old, uneven and highly porous cement surfaces absorb essential polymers of Sealer coat. Hence- apply one or two coats of Sexology Primer or any other water based Undercoat for the best results and good finish.
- Final Finish: Apply two Coats of Diluted Sealer coat with 15% water & should be applied with an interval of 3 to 4 hours between two coats.
For Any Metal Sheet:
- Surface Preparation: Clean the surface and make it dust, grease & Oil free and then apply a coat of good quality zinc phosphate primer to avoid corrosion of the metal sheet.
- Joint Filling: Between the overlaying joints of Galv. / Asb. Sheets, insert cotton bedding or gauze, soaked & dipped in undiluted Sealer coat for at least 2 inch in depth. (Length wise). Galvanized “J” bolts may be covered with cotton gauze dipped in undiluted Sealer coat & liberally wrapped around the bolt to cover sufficient area.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad
- Delivery Time: within a week