|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Surface of Application||Roofs , Concrete|
|Packaging Size||1,5,20,50 kg|
Pioneer in the industry, we are engaged in presenting an impeccable range of Acrylic Based Water Repellent Clear Coat
.The offered repellent coating is examined on set quality parameter in order to deliver better range to the clients. Also, this repellent coating is made available in various sizes and shapes. Moreover, clients can opt for different types according to the specific business needs. In addition, repellent coating offered by us has gained high appreciation among our clients. Besides, clients can avail the repellent coating from us at costOther Details:
- No Need for water curing.
- Primer not necessary.
- Smooth & Glossy Finish.
- Prevents Fungal growth.
- Works as protective coat
How To Apply:
- It seals the porosity of cement plaster, stones & makes it moderate water repellent.
- It is transparent and moderately U. V. Resistant.
- Can be also applied over stone to get better protection against water, oil, algae &fungus.
- We recommend to apply GLAZE COAT as top coat to any surface coatings for better heat re -radiation and avoid dust collection.
- Clean the surface thoroughly & make it free from loose dust & oil.
- Wash the surface with water.
- Apply the first coat of GLAZE COAT by brush or spray.
- Let the first coat dry for 2-3 hours. Then apply another coat of GLAZE COAT.
- Make sure no dust layer is formed between surface of each coat.
- Two coats are necessary for better results.
- On smooth surface, 1 liter. GLAZE COAT covers 70 to 80 sq. ft. in 2 coats.
- To extend the weathering properties of Acrylic.
- Exterior surface of Storage Tank.
- Water Tank.
- Commercial Building
- Can be apply on any colored coat.
- Acceptable for use in high performance architectural application.