Waterproof Coating ServicePioneers in the industry, we offer ultra premium protective coating service from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 80 / sq ftGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity
|100 sq ft
|Chitra Insultec Private Limited
Fostered with vast industry experience and knowledge of this domain, we are engaged in presenting Ultra Premium Protective Coating Service.
It is solvent based single component, ultra premium protective coat. It adds to waterproofing, rust resistance, mild termite resistance to wood, and for total weather proofing over coat, on any paint coated wall. Scratch resistant and shining for a long longtime. It prevents oxidation. Tuff Coat is slow drying. Its drying time is approximately 4/5 hours. Features:
- Scratch resistant
- Smooth finish
- High durability
- It has strong adhesive property among many other. Hence use it with utmost care.
- Use hand gloves and clean brush or other applicator by solvent after use. If contacted by skin clean with hot water or solvent.
- Protect eyes by wearing eyeglass during application. If splashed in eyes clean with plenty of water immediately and consult physician if required.
- Scratch resistant
- Waterproofing & Rising dampness of construction surface.
- Final coat on wood, MS Structure, Concrete. On final painted surface for total protection from weather.
- As if it is slightly yellowish, do not apply on white coat.
- Excellent results are found to stop rising dampness on walls.
- Prepare surface for application as for any other paint. Make surface clean and free from any dust, oil & grease, dry and without any loose flakes. Use sand paper or Emery paper and remove loose residuals.
- Clean such prepared surface by wet cloth so that surface is ready for application when dry.
- Apply 1st coat of "Tuff Coat" on such prepared surface. If by brush apply on two crossed brushing.
- Apply 2nd coat after 3/4 hours, if necessary.
- Make sure no dust or other particle is getting stocked on surface while it is drying.
- Check the surface after 4/5 hours of drying time.
- Get the ultimate protection of properly applied surface with "Tuff Coat", where ordinary primer are not enough.