|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Surface of Application||Roofs |
We are successfully ranked amongst the topnotch entity offering a wide range of Latex Base Waterproofing Coating
. It finds wide application use in repairs to RCC beams, columns, slabs and other RCC members, in repair mortars/concretes, waterproofing of terrace, toilets, chajja, masonry walls, and waterproofing for mortars / concretes. Once the coating is ready for operation, our engineers ensure by opting strict quality checks so that the coating offers reliability and high performance to the clients. Furthermore, clients can opt for custom design and compact design according to business requirements.Features:
- High water diminishment
- High hang support
- Extraordinary quality & quality
- White liquid mixed in cement mortar can be easily applied by brush.
- Useful as a bonding agent between old and new concrete surfaces.
- Useful as waterproofing coat in Toilets,Terraces, Perapets etc
- Excellent as a cement modifier.
- Repair mortar, modified with Tuff Crete - SBR suitable for repairing of RCC members.
Area of Application:
For Bond Coat:
- Repairs to RCC beams, Columns, slabs and other RCC members.
- In repair mortars/concretes.
- Waterproofing of terrace, toilets, chajja, masonry walls
- Waterproofing for mortars / concretes.
For Waterproofing Coat:
- Mix TUFFCRETE- SBR with neat cement in 1:1.5 proportions by weight.
- Pre wet the surface before application of TUFFCRETE- SBR Apply 2 coats of TUFFCRETE- SBR with neat cement in 1:1.5 proportion by weight With gap of 4 to 6 hours, over the cleaned surface. Cure the surface by sprinkling water for 3-4 days.
- The surface should be thoroughly cleaned and free from oil, grease and other contaminates. Remove loose materials also.
- 200 gms
- 500 gms
- 1 Kg
- 5 Kg
- 10 Kg
- 20 Kg
- 50 Kg