Since our beginning, we are engaged in presenting a wide range of excellent quality Tuffcrete SBR
. It is a Styrene Butadiene based liquid useful as an additive for concrete / mortars in waterproofing applications, as well protective coating to debar and cementations substrates. It also serves as bond coat to repair section. At our manufacturing unit, our engineers have developed the coat adhering to international industry standards and using quality and approved material. Besides, clients can get the coat from us at cost effective prices.Features:
- Hugh workability
- Resists corrosion and alkali
- High durability
- Corrosion resistant
- White liquid mixed in cement mortar can be easily applied by brush.
- Useful as a bonding agent between old and new concrete surfaces.
- Useful as waterproofing coat in Toilets,Terraces, Perapets etc
- Excellent as a cement modifier.
- Repair mortar, modified with Tuff Crete - SBR suitable for repairing of RCC members.
Area of Application:
- Repairs to RCC beams, Columns, slabs and other RCC members.
- In repair mortars/concretes.
- Waterproofing of terrace, toilets, chajja, masonry walls
- Waterproofing for mortars / concretes.
For Bond Coat:
Mix TUFFCRETE- SBR with neat cement in 1:1.5 proportions by weight.
For Waterproofing Coat:
Pre wet the surface before application of TUFFCRETE- SBR Apply 2 coats of TUFFCRETE- SBR with neat cement in 1:1.5 proportion by weight With gap of 4 to 6 hours, over the cleaned surface. Cure the surface by sprinkling water for 3-4 days.
The surface should be thoroughly cleaned and free from oil, grease and other contaminates. Remove loose materials also.Available Size:
- 200 gms
- 500 gms
- 1 Kg
- 5 Kg
- 10 Kg
- 20 Kg
- 50 Kg
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Kilogram